Matsi

Troubleshoot Tagging Thread of Uber Spamming +5

Anyways... idk how to fix it, it's an issue with copy pasting not adding the BBCode for some odd reason...

Possible workaround for anyone copy pasting mass tagging:

1. Click the add code button it looks like a piece of paper with <> in it

2. Paste the tags into there and hit insert

3. Delete [*CODE] and [*/CODE] without the *s and then post your post

Just don't be lazy and type out the entire thing. Don't copy+pasta.

Yes but the issue happens most often when people mass tag like... this: https://xenogamers.com/threads/21479/

I can quite honestly say that the first couple of times I posted on that thread, I did copy+paste, which is why you'll notice the deleted posts (more mentions). After that, the next few posts I typed each mention letter for letter (which I can also verify because the "USER" tags are quoted around the names when I go to edit)

Just don't be lazy and type out the entire thing. Don't copy+pasta.

Yes but the issue happens most often when people mass tag like... this: https://xenogamers.com/threads/21479/

I can quite honestly say the first time I did, which is why you'll notice deleted posts. The next two posts afterwards, however, were all typed letter by letter.

Right, and I don't disagree... typing out each name is also a good way to make it work, but it's kinda a bad thing if someone copy pastes not knowing it wont alert in a post telling all the admins something very important, you know what i mean....

Also... all of the admins should watch that thread, that way you wont have to type out all the tags each time you make a post :)

all of the admins should watch that thread

+1+1+1+1+1. You'll notice I mentioned that in the first paragraph of that thread. Not sure if anyone bothered to do it, but it would make things Much easier.

all of the admins should watch that thread

+1+1+1+1+1. You'll notice I mentioned that in the first paragraph of that thread. Not sure if anyone bothered to do it, but it would make things Much easier.

I just read that and watched it, Just to be safe in case i don't get the tag.

#2fast4u

#2fat4u

#eatmoreramen