We need to have a tekkit server up, maybe just a whitelist or something. But the banned items on the prev. server need to be unbanned. Dark matter is a very destructive material yes, but is still needed for making other things. Things that should be banned is nuke tnt.

Yeah well the minecraft server sees so little foot traffic that there is no need to even have it up for the occasional player a week.

(Yeah sorry there are 2 to 3 players which are all xG members.)

Yeah well I do have necessary precautions that can possibly get the server back up on its feet and possible donators. But all the Current DL wants to do is ignore everyone and everything and play on the server that barely gets players.

Yeah tell me when the main server is going to be "populated". All your attempts have failed so far.

do you have a problem? How has any of my attempts failed? The server has had a weekly increase of 2 players a week, to 7 in the month I've been a dl. If we do a bit of math, in 6 months, the server will have 30 people online weekly. With more people becomes more links to other people, so expect a full server by 6 months.

The server has not increased by 2 people, you cannot say that if two people join and commit to the server, that there will be an automatic two for the following week, currently there are two people on the server. Can you please explain to me how many xG members are out of those seven, and please show me the attempts that you made and who joined because of it.

Yeah tell me when the main server is going to be "populated". All your attempts have failed so far.

do you have a problem? How has any of my attempts failed? The server has had a weekly increase of 2 players a week, to 7 in the month I've been a dl. If we do a bit of math, in 6 months, the server will have 30 people online weekly. With more people becomes more links to other people, so expect a full server by 6 months.

Every time I check once a day it is ALWAYS empty unless silence is afk on it. : /

Every time I check once a day it is ALWAYS empty unless silence is afk on it. : /

You must check at the wrong times.

The server has not increased by 2 people, you cannot say that if two people join and commit to the server, that there will be an automatic two for the following week, currently there are two people on the server. Can you please explain to me how many xG members are out of those seven, and please show me the attempts that you made and who joined because of it.

I know you really want to help the minecraft server, but arguing isnt going to help it. You need to spread the word about it. You can also help by voting here XenoGamers Minecraft | Minecraft Servers