Onward - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Onward To The Edge

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50653824

Information:

Ok, so I was warden. The T's were at the bottom of the cell stairs, and I said 2 times, clearly. T's must be facing cells at ALL TIMES. Then, after 5 o'clock, i said "Turn face me and shift walk follow me". Then I killed them all because they did this. I acknowledge I made a mistake in killing the last T. Afterwards, I was perma-CT banned. They say it was "mass freekill" because the order made the other one invalid? How is it any different than saying jumping is restricted, and then after 5:00 saying to jump.

There were like 3-4 Admins/Mods online, and they all had differing opinions on what happened.

EDIT: Also- Even if it was considered "freekill", Mistakenly Killing 4 T's warrants a permanent CT ban? There are people who INTENTIONALLY freekill and are given a maximum of a 1 hour CT ban

Ok first of even though you said face cells at all times doesnt really mean face cells at ALL TIMES...everyone as warden says that. Second since you said face me after it cancels out the face cells thing so you killed 5 ts including the t with lr. -1

-1 to unban. The ban was valid. If you give the order to face cells at all times then tell them to face you, they have to face you therefore invalidating the face cells at all times.If this was simon says then the kills would be valid.

Facing cells at all times should mean facing cells at all times UNLESS I say they no longer have to. That is what I meant.

Also- Even if it was considered "freekill", Killing 4 T's warrants a permanent CT ban? There are people who INTENTIONALLY freekill and are given a maximum of a 1 hour CT ban

You told them to face you. So the order that is "Face cells at all times" should not matter anymore. You never restricted it so Ts can only look at cells. There's a difference between restriction and "at all times."

Well then whoever banned them did wrong cause 3 or more ts freekill is known as a "Mass Freekill" which is a perm ct ban!

I'm not sure, I was trying to ask @@DarkWolf6052 , But he was afk.

It sure as hell looked like a MFK to me, Seeing as even if it's after 5, Orders do not change meanings. So if you tell them to face you i think it should cancel out the "Face cells at all times" order.

EDIT:

Also, People INTENTIONALLY freekilling usually only get banned for 1 hour/day if they intentionally, Depends if the admin is fine with it or not. I can say this was probably an accident, but it killed like 5 Ts including the last one. It was like you were trying to do it.

EDIT: Also- Even if it was considered "freekill", Mistakenly Killing 4 T's warrants a permanent CT ban? There are people who INTENTIONALLY freekill and are given a maximum of a 1 hour CT ban

It sure as hell looked like a MFK to me, Seeing as even if it's after 5, Orders do not change meanings. So if you tell them to face you i think it should cancel out the "Face cells at all times" order.

EDIT:

Also, People INTENTIONALLY freekilling usually only get banned for 1 hour/day if they intentionally, Depends if the admin is fine with it or not. I can say this was probably an accident, but it killed like 5 Ts including the last one. It was like you were trying to do it.

Why would you think i was "trying to do it"? Have I ever shown that I would do anything like that? I can promise I had no intention of freekilling.

EDIT:

Why would you think i was "trying to do it"? Have I ever shown that I would do anything like that? I can promise I had no intention of freekilling.

Well, Considering you didn't know, You might not have. But remember, I said "It was like", Not "I think you were" or "You were"

But you just wildly sprayed without any care. I still think the ban is valid, though.

-1 because you should read rules. and all of the above reasons why you shouldnt be unbanned

dont mind him hes not in clan LOL

edit:your fucking african mega