freesham2013

alright ~gentlemen~

Basically what I'm asking is at least a partial pardon, if not full, of the players of our community.

Not asking for instant serverwide unbans but the shitstorm is settled and I think we can all put our big boy pants on and come to an understanding. Nobody in GG has any malicious intentions and any actions that are so will be dealt with.

You come on here asking for forgiveness, then you get your whole clan or community, I really dont care, to come on here and start flamming.

u w8 mate

for those of you who tldr your own birth certificate

-They're shitting on me as an attempt at getting back at myself for fucking them over :)

- They call them steam calls now you can talk to your friends WITHOUT teamspeak :)

- you ask for forgiveness and shit on xG kids in the same post? you're an asshat

-Fuzz's picture sums up your "improvement" once i left... GG kids

Wat

Yeah, ignore the subhuman of the thread please, making a fool out of himself and escalating the situation for no reason.

Basically what I'm asking is at least a partial pardon, if not full, of the players of our community.

Not asking for instant serverwide unbans but the shitstorm is settled and I think we can all put our big boy pants on and come to an understanding. Nobody in GG has any malicious intentions and any actions that are so will be dealt with.

You come on here asking for forgiveness, then you get your whole clan or community, I really dont care, to come on here and start flamming.

u w8 mate

>whole community

>thinks charrax represents entire community but is really just shitting all over what im trying to accomplish

>thinks we're flaming

>flamming

Your owner represents your community.

He represents the community but not the actions or opinions of any of its members. Saying that just because char can't behave means that our entire community is flaming you is ridiculous.

so I'm just going to go get really high and then fall the fuck asleep.

Interpret what I've said however you like, but know that I come here with the best intentions.

And please, listen to what I have said, and not the idiotic interpretations of what I've said by people in this thread.

thanks.

g'night.

-They're shitting on me as an attempt at getting back at myself for fucking them over :)

- They call them steam calls now you can talk to your friends WITHOUT teamspeak :)

- you ask for forgiveness and shit on xG kids in the same post? you're an asshat

>Still thinks he has anything to do with this thread.

>Shiggy diggy doo.

Also:

-We have teamspeak, we got it back the second you closed yours LOL.

-I didnt ask for forgiveness. I was removed from Div for literally no reason so what am I forgived for.

-The improvement was that empty server to a populated one. LOL.

>Fucking them over

>Fucking them

>fucking

>them

Thats gay. lolol xDDDD master trolleolol

I'm flamming hard

I'm flamm broiling some GG

He represents the community but not the actions or opinions of any of its members. Saying that just because char can't behave means that our entire community is flaming you is ridiculous.

Interpret what I've said however you like, but know that I come here with the best intentions.

And please, listen to what I have said, and not the idiotic interpretations of what I've said by people in this thread.

thanks.

g'night.

)going to get really high

)fall the FUCK asleep

)ridiculous

)idiotic interpretations

)not parenthesis texting

360edgy7spooky6me

>Still thinks he has anything to do with this thread.

>Shiggy diggy doo.

Also:

-We have teamspeak, we got it back the second you closed yours LOL.

-I didnt ask for forgiveness. I was removed from Div for literally no reason so what am I forgived for.

-The improvement was that empty server to a populated one. LOL.

>Fucking them over

>Fucking them

>fucking

>them

Thats gay. lolol xDDDD master trolleolol

I'm flamming hard

I'm flamm broiling some GG

thanks.

g'night.

)going to get really high

)fall the FUCK asleep

)ridiculous

)idiotic interpretations

)not parenthesis texting

360edgy7spooky6me

>Not already high

>2010 + 5 - 2.

>foloyag160bloozin.