Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ex G Michael

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:17855837

Information:

I was warden for a round that lasted till 0:00 and I killed 11 people over the 8 minute span. When we finally got to LR I was asked why I killed aeon. I honestly did not remember why because it was so long into the round and I killed so many people. I would like to see the demo which shows me freekilling him.

making me upload a video :( k 1 second

Edit: micheal.dem is the demo skip to 4000

As you can see in the demo I killed him because he was 3rd place and I said first 2 to a goal live. Please unban me thx.

Aeon was not a freekill, but it is clear that you freekilled notdestroyer. He was talking before you, you gave the talk over warden youre a rebel rule, then instantly shot him.

That is true. In my mind I didn't think I killed him fast, when he paused his talking I thought he had let go and held it down.

1 week ban is a lot for 1 freekill but I will take it and think about my actions.

I don't think you guys understood my recommendation for snowballing bans, one week for one free kill is outrageous.

It really is... I was free killed 7/8 rounds in a row on one map on xG today. 4/8 times the guy who free killed me either got away with it or he was banned for a day.

I don't think you guys understood my recommendation for snowballing bans, one week for one free kill is outrageous.

I agree. A slay wasn't even in question, as you can see if you watch the whole demo I am immediately accused of freekilling then told I was being ct banned.

I agree. A slay wasn't even in question, as you can see if you watch the whole demo I am immediately accused of freekilling then told I was being ct banned.

Though on a serious note a group of active CSS staff don't like you. Just play it safe and don't free kill because they'll just jump on you for it.

Though on a serious note a group of active CSS staff don't like you. Just play it safe and don't free kill because they'll just jump on you for it.

Well he's ct banned for a week so I guess he won't be free killing for awhile. And now they're requesting a perm server ban so.

Yeah that's why i'm willingly taking the ban. I told jesus to go ahead and close the thread tomorrow. I will definitely be thinking about my actions on CT because I think that's where most of my hatred comes from.