Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Apple

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:36921236 and STEAM_0:1:25608709

Rules Broken:

Avoiding a ban

Evidence:

So earlier today kbshooter banned apple for disrespect/trolling (you can look at ban logs if you want) and apple decided to use his brother's account to avoid his ban. I believe the punishment for avoiding a ban is a perm, but I wasn't entirely sure so I just banned him for a week, knowing that the ban could just be edited if I was wrong. Apple really should be permed from servers, he is almost always a nuisance when he's on. He has a long track record of getting banned (trolling, advertising, etc) and this should be the last straw in my opinion.

Links to both profiles:

Here are his chat logs where he admits to avoiding a ban by using his other steam account:[attach]5316[/ATTACH] Staff present for this: @@kbshooter2 @@GanjaMonster @@Superkiller67. Higher-Ups: @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@Forest @@serbiansnaga

upload_2013-8-19_14-44-53.thumb.png.e456e6f75b250dbc954ebe8883c694c1.png

hes using multiple steam ids, he has been warned not to be a derp but after he got kicked, he came back and continued his ways, after he was banned he came in on a different account +1 for perm due to him avoiding bans more then once