xGShadowSpy

Rule Clarification

Honestly, I find it best to just announce I am rebel hunting either way. It covers you if the T asks.

I do that and/or say something like "One just went to *place i saw them go*" and then chase them

@@xShadowSpyx Rebel HUNTING and chasing a rebel are different things... also it would be stupid if you see a rebel run away and you have to stop to type out you are chasing them, and by that time they are long gone...

This whole "I'm rebel hunting" is really flawed and ruins part of the game, it needs to be changed or scrapped.

I see a lot of CTs using this phrase bound at the start of every round so they are covered to be where they want when they want for the whole round. This just gives an excuse for a CT to be somewhere they should not be, i.e the other side of a vent or standing next to a gun on the map.

Imo CTs should remain with Ts at all times and only go to chase a T if they physically see them run away. It should be up to the warden to tell a CT to go and hunt a rebel if a head count is done and they are one or two short. That way you don't get people hanging around in places waiting for rebels.