Kevin.Offerman - Garrys Mod

Division:

Garrys Mod

In-Game Name:

Who gives a shit

Steam ID:

Steam_0:0:1111111111

Information:

One: Worst admins I have ever seen in my life, You all whine and bitch when I call you out for wrong doing and I find it so cute how you think you are above the law when you are nothing but attempting to set a example for the users when all you do is abuse your powers and I find it pitiful.

Two: If gamecube is too scared to fight his own battles why have him even be a admin? He is such a coward, says shit when he kills me then when I retaliate he is quiet then his cutie pie friends have to back him up, just cute :)

Three: Fix the admins on your server, only one person deserves it and that is Wanton, only person who is not a total moron with his head shoved so far up his ass he can't even see, yes this goes for you Gawd, Bleed, And mostly you gamecube.

ALL HAIL MTWON

5aa4bc8c3c3ec_hl22013-08-2319-25-39-64.thumb.png.45264b8a07011fcf660ceb07d016d7de.png

Oh that was me who banned you lol, and i meant disrespect x3. You got gagged and then continued to disrespect. Kicked, then came back again. I don't care whatever last game cube did to you, learn to drop it. You continued to come back to disrespect even after you got kicked. Following the admin guidelines, the third step was to ban you for 2hours. Had i known it was you, I would have banned you longer tbh considering how you already got banned three times on the server? Multiple times kicked/slayed.

Not only today you showed us all your previous bans were valid but you were a constant distraction throughout the entire game by bagging on game cube. No one wants to hear an ashe ketchum cosplayer contantly crying throughout the entire game. If you have a problem with him, deal with it somewhere else instead of making it such a big deal.

I slayed you once for abusing a map exploit and going into a region on the map where it's impossible to be seen by anyone. Right away you go into an all out rage. I tried explaining it to you but you kept basically pushing forward so I quit trying to reason. As a consolation I even offered to slay myself because I wanted to go downstairs for a sec anyways but you ignored it and kept going on in your rant.

Then next map after Last Game Cube gagged you for disrespect I ended up kicking when you came back because you continued to keep disrespecting. Finally, you come back one last time and you keep disrespecting. As per admin handbook, Sousei banned you.

Its a 2 hour ban, wait it out. Sure the reason is wrong, but you probably already knew the real reason by how you were acting. Closing because of how short this ban is, and it would expire before any decision is made to unban you.