Sign in to follow this  

Mod trainer

Because, I dont feel like annoying you xD But I dont really ask anymore.

I'm never annoyed when someone ask's for something. I'll drop whatever I'm doing to help.

It doesn't bother me, and it never will. :D I don't mind.

Definitly not, I have had my own complaints for like months now, and now I can do something about it. Not only that, I saw it just the other day with my own eyes so I'll be talking to you or silence about it. Rabid and I disagree about alot of things, please don't think of me like that :P

mkay than.... Just message me on steam who those are :3 , Also im just saying about rabid is because someone told me that rabid had Threatend a few mod about beind demoted by talkign to you :P? i don't know if its true thats why i just wanted to hear it fro m you.

I was once a admin as you all no, i no the rules really good. I wanna be there for mods so they dont have to bug admins or owners. And i will be making the hat pack pick today

mebe bebe........

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Shik, are you posting the winner of the hat pack contest soon?

Colourblaze HONESTLY abuses his powers wayy too much. I think he should get them removed immediately because he always kicks people for being racist and disrespectful to people in the clan. Such a pity.

But on a more serious note, herpes was kind of helpless when he first got mod.... along with some others.. we should definitely put somebody in charge for telling the newboes the law. Shikaku seems perfect for the job (once he stops calling them retards and *** and stuff.)

Colourblaze HONESTLY abuses his powers wayy too much. I think he should get them removed immediately because he always kicks people for being racist and disrespectful to people in the clan. Such a pity.

But on a more serious note, herpes was kind of helpless when he first got mod.... along with some others.. we should definitely put somebody in charge for telling the newboes the law. Shikaku seems perfect for the job (once he stops calling them retards and *** and stuff.)

even though Herpes is currently one of the best mods we have.

shut up u retard!!!!!!!

<3

Sign in to follow this