MuffinMonster

Important! All TF2 division members read!

There is no limit on how many moderators we can have and you need to come on teamspeak for communication. We have meetings and other things in teamspeak, so we need moderators that know what they are doing and ones that we can trust.

So i heard u can idle and still be eligible. And how do we know when their r meetings? will u send me a message or will there be a post on the forms?

So i heard u can idle and still be eligible. And how do we know when their r meetings? will u send me a message or will there be a post on the forms?

Yes, I will say it on the forums, teamspeak and message people about whatever it is. Idling is allowed, but it will be a slower process than if you came in a talked to us.

I agree with priggles. DL and DM seem strict about this. Personally i think we should drop the teamspeak thing. Well not like drop it completely but we don't need it to become a mod. A few reasons why. When im on there is NO ONE. there are like 2 people in 1 room and when u join them 50% afk and the other 50% tell you to leave or just stop talking. the biggest group i see are afk people. I understand that we can use teamspeak to get to know people in xG, but how can we do that if no one is on? Even the little groups (cs/tf2/l4d2) Have NO ONE in them. there is no point in having those lobbys. the only thing i find teamspeak useful is maybe for meetings.

I agree with priggles. DL and DM seem strict about this. Personally i think we should drop the teamspeak thing. Well not like drop it completely but we don't need it to become a mod. A few reasons why. When im on there is NO ONE. there are like 2 people in 1 room and when u join them 50% afk and the other 50% tell you to leave or just stop talking. the biggest group i see are afk people. I understand that we can use teamspeak to get to know people in xG, but how can we do that if no one is on? Even the little groups (cs/tf2/l4d2) Have NO ONE in them. there is no point in having those lobbys. the only thing i find teamspeak useful is maybe for meetings.

Everyone goes in the community lobbies, do you really just stop if there is no one in the TF2 channels? There are usually between 30-70 people on during 3pm - 10pm EST. Just search around for my name or any other TF2 members name. I've said this many, many times before, but we need teamspeak for communication. When we didn't have this rule, the moderators we promoted would just do nothing and not tell us what is going on. Going in teamspeak also shows that you actually WANT to get moderator instead of just having it to show off to the other members and only do things once in a while. This rule will not be changed. Period. We tried not having teamspeak as a requirement and it just turned the staff lazy.

Everyone goes in the community lobbies, do you really just stop if there is no one in the TF2 channels? There are usually between 30-70 people on during 3pm - 10pm EST. Just search around for my name or any other TF2 members name. I've said this many, many times before, but we need teamspeak for communication. When we didn't have this rule, the moderators we promoted would just do nothing and not tell us what is going on. Going in teamspeak also shows that you actually WANT to get moderator instead of just having it to show off to the other members and only do things once in a while. This rule will not be changed. Period. We tried not having teamspeak as a requirement and it just turned the staff lazy.

kk ill try out the community rooms. thanks

@@MuffinMonster Most of the Teamspeak conversations are just irrelevant back and forth disputes and people calling other people "badd[ies]"

I made a pie chart to show this but I ate it.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that there's Steam messaging to best the communication system.

I don't even like the teamspeak rule.

Why do you guys assume it's always me doing evil things ;_;

Stop being british evil and we wont think you're doing evil things.