Insane

Jarate considered as baiting ?

Adding to the yellow tint effect; I've been jarate'd during crush game, making pink look red, which led to not only my death, but the whole of red in the game.

@@Brian

Mine. Also added a feature last night to prevent jarating. If a Blue jarates a Red, it reverses and the Blue becomes jarated.

GENIUS

Mine. Also added a feature last night to prevent jarating. If a Blue jarates a Red, it reverses and the Blue becomes jarated.

I like the Jarate change, but why remove weapon drops? I know it made it really easy to rebel, but thats what kept the round fast and easy imo

I dont see why the wep drop was removed... since now you just gotta go to armoury and hope to god noone sees you D:. (liking the jarate idea though)

I dont see why the wep drop was removed... since now you just gotta go to armoury and hope to god noone sees you D:. (liking the jarate idea though)

That's standard Jailbreak lol. That's how it has been for 15+ years!

Pretty sure someone said it was removed ... wait maybe on JB 1...

I assure you, Reds can no longer get ammo from picking up a Blue/Red weapon. The only way they may get ammo is if they manage to run away to armory.

At least on JB1

really dumb question but.............. there are 2 jailbreak servers?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????