BBQ_Badger - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

[sNG:V] BBQ_Badger

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:47479918

Information:

Hello my name is BBQ_Badger, most people call be Bagder. Occasionally I hang out with Muffin and all those cool kids. Unfortunately I'm in
Shut Up And Game
and there happens to be a group ban on
SNG
. I never done anything wrong or partaken in any of the XG vs
SNG
fighting. Please remove me from the ban :)

It wasn't a fight. Your leader made real-life threats to one of our members (posted their address, name, number etc) and that resulted in a groupban of any SNG members at that time. There is no chance of you getting unbanned if you continue representing yourself with such a group.

It wasn't a fight. Your leader made real-life threats to one of our members (posted their address, name, number etc) and that resulted in a groupban of any SNG members at that time. There is no chance of you getting unbanned if you continue representing yourself with such a group.

While it was a wrong thing for Renegade to do, I don't think you should put the blame on some of these people that would like to be unbanned and had nothing to do with the situation. If they are making the effort to be unbanned from our servers, why not let them be unbanned?

While it was a wrong thing for Renegade to do, I don't think you should put the blame on some of these people that would like to be unbanned and had nothing to do with the situation. If they are making the effort to be unbanned from our servers, why not let them be unbanned?

They have the same policy as us. If he wishes to be unbanned he can leave the group/clan and repost a ban protest.

This.

Sorry but that's just how it is. Most people view an entire group based on their Leader (which they shouldn't lol, I'll be the first to say that) and if they mess up, they view that everyone messed up. Man that's hypocritical.

+1

Shouldn't let the actions of individuals represent another individual who is not even closely tied to the aforementioned bad individual.