Myth - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Myth OR Savage

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:23934471

Information:

Alright so it's been a long time since I've been here and I just want to get un-banned from the servers. I'm not asking to join the community again. I realize my actions were wrong I thought of it and i should have never done it. It was bad on my part. I also didn't know what I was doing i was stupid and immature at the time. But if you look deep in your hearts I hope i can play some Css with you all again!

(If you don't know me i used to go by Savage or xG savage. I got permantly banned for mass freekilling with tags on in another server.)

Thanks in advance.

Not only did you represent xG poorly and caused problems between another community, you are extremely fucking immature. While I was playing on another clan's MG you had their tags on and you CONSTANTLY harassed me then stated you know the owner/higher ups and you would get me banned (I don't give a flying fuck my nigga). In the end it turned out you weren't even apart of that clan.

You horribly misrepresented our community and were punished accordingly for doing so. These bans are put in place with the intention of lasting forever, and that's how they should stay in my opinion. No unbanning because the OP wrote some cliche sob story about how he/she realizes about how wrong they were and how they now realize that what they did was wrong, and that all they want is to just be unbanned from servers so they can interact with us once again. You should have known that what you were doing was wrong when the thought of even doing something like that crossed your mind and immediately have decided against it. I really see absolutely no reason to unban you.

0 for now

EDIT- How about this, ask the higher ups on whatever server he massed on if they'd be ok with his unban. Im not 100% sure what server it was, if I remember correct it may have been Mantis.

-1 No......

You should have known that what you were doing was wrong when the thought of even doing something like that crossed your mind and immediately have decided against it.