Moosty - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Moosty {DDGOB-A}

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:63865975

Information:

here sorry im not on the site that often so im not familiar with the format.

so ya i guess i placed in the thread everything i would have typed here, no sense copy pasting and making you read it again

we have a steam group (ddgob) made up of people that have been playing on and met on the trade gaming history/ nintendo sixty fortress server for months and months.(since the days of delfino plaza and windfall island) we decided to set up a server for events and raffles within our group and voiced that we want to use some of the maps and plug ins that you have on trade gaming history. rhodey was online at the time, and rightfully saw this as an attempt to copy his server. we have been playing on your server for months and months and whether we get unbanned or not, we really just want it to stay fun because we've worked hard to make it fun.

I'm not sure, there isn't an explanation in the first post...

okay so according to the bans list, it was a mass ban on multiple people on the server about collaborating on the server. i remember when they would be talking about when they would make their own server and i don't remember hearing anything concerning about ripping off our server however, from silence's judgement it must be pretty serious. It seems that you guys are pretty much recruiting on our own servers instead of helping xG. We don't mind that you have your own clan or play on our servers but when you talk about making your own server and start inviting people, it hurts us.

http://puu.sh/56YA5.png

again silence needs to give his input because i don't know the story but i imagine that is what went through his mind when he banned you all.

we werent actively recruiting (though it may seem like that since we all met on your server. and it wasnt going to be a public server, just for us, and the only time non members could join would be during events. and weve been helping xg for months. most of us play on the server everyday and we are the first people they meet. we have been trying to bring more people to nintendo sixty fortress for months. and we have been the reason people keep coming back. we just like to play on the server and have fun

its just a warning that a perma ban has been put on anybody with the clan tag in their name. which is true. i actually have no idea how that whole thing works though so it might not be true. that post is from a different group admin who is just throwing a hissy fit in my steam chat as im typing this. his views dont reflect those of our group as a whole

I go on the server (I was working on some plugins) and I see a bunch of them on there. They are talking about the server and the maps. Then one of them asks for another member to get something to write with, and put down all the plugins we have on the server. This lead me to believe that they were looking to open up an extremely similar server. After a few minutes, I had enough and started banning them.

Asking a few other people, one of them told me that he was offered powers on their server, which lead me to believe that they were giving out powers to players on our server in return for them joining said server. I felt that they were bribing others to join their future server, with powers and the idea that it would be the same as ours. That is how I justify the bans I made. Also arguing that you make up most of the server really doesn't help, since if you are starting your own server, that doesn't help us, even if we unban you, does it?

i would never stop joining your server, i cant speak for the rest of us, but ive been on your server almost everyday for months. i have more fun there than anywhere else in tf2. i would never stop joining, ive put too much time playing there to just not come back. i didnt start the group, and i did not see admin powers getting tossed around, but there were people without the tag online at the time with whom we had been discussing having admin powers for some time. we were never going to stop coming, our server was for events only and a place for members to meet up every once in a while. i for one never actually thought it was going to be built, i was just along for the ride. if it got built cool, if not, oh well. nintendo sixty fortress was always going to be our most played server, just like it always had been. but since you only allowed admins to hold raffles and such, the people who came up with the idea of our server decided that a place for US to hold raffles would be cool. that was all this idea was, an IDEA. i never thought it would get to this level, we dont have anybody to code or host yet, i kind of doubt the server was ever even going to be made.

this server idea was all a very recent thing between two members. the rest of us were just regulars on your server who thought a steam group with all of us in it was a good idea. we would never stop coming to your server

but since you only allowed admins to hold raffles and such, the people who came up with the idea of our server decided that a place for US to hold raffles would be cool.

No, admins don't have to be the ones starting the raffles, they just have to be there to watch for scammers. Anyone can start a raffle, but don't blame us if you get scammed.