Insane

Bring Back The External Reward.

well this spy weapon has been removed from the jailbreak servers for some time now.

for those of you who dont know what this weapon is : Your Eternal Reward - Official TF2 Wiki | Official Team Fortress Wiki

i can see 1 reason why this item was kicked.

~ disguised on successful backstab

Now you may say... Well thats a good thing it was removed or else all the time it would be a freeday.

And to that i give u a few reasons why it should be allowed.

--------------------- if u DO get a backstab and turn in to a enemy ----------------

~ others blues will know (kill feed)

~ they probably saw you backstab some one

~ hard to get backstabs in jailbreak maybe once and a while on a expecting guard

so really i feel like we should add this weapon back in to the server. If so happens someone gets a early backstab, no one knows and almost everyone is killed on CT then yeah its a freeday. But getting a backstab as i said before is hard, and gettinga very early backstab in the round....nearly impossible(and getting away with it ofcourse)

ill be happy to answer questions leave some below.

--------------------- if u DO get a backstab and turn in to a enemy ----------------

~ others blues will know (kill feed)

Um, am i seeing or reading something wrong here?

flI9VMp.png.52c17369f8aa6397e294326b19b51558.png

(Seen in the link you provided)

flI9VMp.png.ef8d13351816a8f4c86f810934d68140.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

flI9VMp.png.8814d12c49e18564941e9064a3cae8e2.png

;-; i don't have water ........ (but plz put yer back :3)

;-; i don't have water ........ (but plz put yer back :3)

Do you understand the problem with it? Since the ER disguises you on stab, and on normal JB you can't disguise so its basically a completely broken weapon just like the Caber which can 1 hit classes >125 health so...yea its pretty damn OP on JB

Do you understand the problem with it? Since the ER disguises you on stab, and on normal JB you can't disguise so its basically a completely broken weapon just like the Caber which can 1 hit classes >125 health so...yea its pretty damn OP on JB

yeah but getting the stab is hard without a blue seeing you.

BTW yes the yer might not show in the killfeed but on the top of the screen it has a red counter and a blue counter...... so if the blue counter just drops suddenly then the blues would know

Honestly, no. A red spy getting away for too long can come back undetected still disguised, and act as a guard. There's a reason there isn't the disguise tool kit in the gamemode, and that goes for the Your Eternal Reward as well.

Bringing up a good point about kill feed. The spy-cicle doesn't show on opponent's kill feed --> shouldn't this be get rid of as well?

No it shouldn't because it doesn't disguise you at all