MajorB

Where Is Everyone Who Knows Majorb

Omg this is shadowspy? I never noticed that he left before

wut? I'm shadowspy, and I never left

EDIT: Oh i see. I said "Was a mod before he left", Meant that when he left I was still a mod.

Well let's work together and see what can be done. I have a group of gamers I play with in Rl that i can bring onboard to help us put population at least somewhere, to show we have activity. but i can see this might take a little bit more work then expected

@@MajorB no one here has any drive to make anything happens, and when shit kinda happens, it dies out because the clan fucks each other over somehow... and we're still waiting on hub

@@MajorB no one here has any drive to make anything happens, and when shit kinda happens, it dies out because the clan ducks each other over somehow... and we're still waiting on hub

Screw hub, let's work on getting a stable clan.

I want to work on this, but I need help and ideas on what we should do. I want an open clan for as much discussion as possible, but without having to treat the members like sheep. *cough* SNG *cough*

Just drop Hub for now, and let's focus on the clan.

Screw hub, let's work on getting a stable clan.

I want to work on this, but I need help and ideas on what we should do. I want an open clan for as much discussion as possible, but without having to treat the members like sheep. *cough* SNG *cough*

Just drop Hub for now, and let's focus on the clan.

As far as CSS, the only clan problems I see are that a decent amount of staff(including 2 DMs) are inactive, but I do understand with school and all. Other than that it's just the population due to people not having anything new or unique to come back to(which is why a lot of staff stopped playing)

As far as CSS, the only clan problems I see are that a decent amount of staff(including 2 DMs) are inactive, but I do understand with school and all. Other than that it's just the population due to people not having anything new or unique to come back to(which is why a lot of staff stopped playing)

TF2 is fine and I'm willing to code some stuff for CS:GO but I need a dedicated population for it. The coding I did for TF2 has been extremely positive and I'm very happy with the result!

I don't understand how you can say screw hub when thats the only thing you've been promising for multiple months now. If you can just so nonchalantly say "screw hub", why would anyone want to work on something with you if they feel you're just going to quit again?

I don't understand how you can say screw hub when thats the only thing you've been promising for multiple months now. If you can just so nonchalantly say "screw hub", why would anyone want to work on something with you if they feel you're just going to quit again?

Well I haven't given up on the clan or 'quit' as you said. It's been around for 3 years now and we're just hovering right now. Not much growth but not much decline either, and I want to see more of the former.

Ew comments are ugly, and just to clarify I meant quit on projects, not the clan. If you want growth there needs to be something that attracts players (i.e, a good community, lots of server features, or populated servers.) Now while, i dont think this thread is the appropriate place to talk about all this, those are some outside observations.

Ew comments are ugly, and just to clarify I meant quit on projects, not the clan. If you want growth there needs to be something that attracts players (i.e, a good community, lots of server features, or populated servers.) Now while, i dont think this thread is the appropriate place to talk about all this, those are some outside observations.

Good community is what I want to shoot for, since that will have a better chance of bringing in people with server experience and players willing to play on our servers.

Eh fine we'll leave it at that.