ScubaCat

So Shit.

so on october 29th my dad kicked me out of his house which blew ass. i unfortunately had absolutely nothing but the clothes on my back. i recently just got my computer back and i just got internet even more recently but as i tried to log on to steam, my dad had changed the password of the account that we shared.

so basically i dont have any games on there other then free games, so no cs:s :( this is sort of a goodbye because i never played anything but cs:s and so my amazing wardening skittles will no longer be used on that amazing server.

i presumably could go play the tf2 servers but i dont have any items so i dont know what the fuck to do.

i just wanted to post this because i miss you all. and i wish i was part of the cs:s community cuz i dont really have anyone else that i belong to.

also my girlfriend of 9 months broke up with me so fuck me right? and i got hardcore into cigarretes and i dont have money for them so im pretty agitated a majority of the time.

anyway, ill try to get on here and communicate with all of you as much as i can, i just wish i could play some vidya games with all of you </3

1382930692494.png.d20615f665ae9547748e4e553d6c4b93.png

isnt css like 5 bucks

i wish i had 5 fucking bucks.

if you know how to use a gun you can come live with me in detroit. i can supply you with some money and free cigarettes.

you live in detroit? i am sorry for your lost. i could never live with the thought of constant chimp out.

oh and update: i tried xg servers on tf2, holy shit those suck.