JINGS

Anyone Playing Battfield 4? (pc)

Hey guys,

Recently got bf4 and been playing the shit out of it, but I can see how much better you can do and have more fun with an actual squad. So just let me know if you want to play, include your origin name so i can add you. Thanks! (so so lonely :()

JINGS

buy it for me.
If i had it.

You kiddies messed up, it's a good game, and during black friday and cyber monday it was only $25 dollars at gamestop or $30 pretty much everywhere else.

upload_2013-12-3_15-11-40.png.b36f9cda47f61358721242de6d9e01f5.png

You kiddies messed up, it's a good game, and during black friday and cyber monday it was only $25 dollars at gamestop or $30 pretty much everywhere else.

i was gone on vaca, and still too poor.

Hey Jings, I play too! Add me and I'll put some time in with you. There's someone else that we can play with albeit at a later day due to his outdated GPU.

xKuroi-Neko-

lol so I asked my Dad to use his card to buy bf4 and I said that I'd give him the 60 bucks in cash which he said ok to. Next day, translated from an angry Russian statement, he basically said "Nick why the fuck did you use my card without asking me". So I refunded and have been too lazy to go to the store and in a couple weeks when I was planning on buying it I was kinda low on cash and never got it. I played the shit out of bf3 so idk if it was worth. Wish I didn't miss the black friday sale I was playing the beta a lot but it was laggy I know they've optimized it a bit more. Worth to get?

@@Volt per my experiences i get a crash once every 6 to 8 in game hours, which tbh isnt really bad considering they always occur for me at the very beginning of a game or the very end in which case your progress is still captured.

@@Gawd with christmas sales coming up i would suggest getting it, i doubt it will go done to black friday prices but at least a discount. I've really been enjoying it already, and know with a full squad to play with the experience will be even better. A side note on the "Is it enough of improvement from bf3" debate. Personally again I think so they've added a lot more weapon variation including 3 new weap classes tht are universal for all classes tht give depth to each class. Vehicles have been reworked significantly to on average a much better experience.

I've played for 42hr and 32min as of this post and im lvl 42 which aint bad in my opinion the cap is 100 lvls with 10 more added with each dlc.