Superkiller67

Superkiller67

Just a note that I'm seeing a lot of invalid +1's. You have to do better than "he is friendly" or "cool".

While I'm at it: -1

You're gone for how ever many months and all of a sudden come back and in less than a week you already make a member app? I don't really ever see you on anymore unless you happen to be off when I'm on.

I have been on since the 25th of december for like 4 hours or more and we are the 29th i maybe see you on today out of 4 days.

first one is you second one is me @@Genesis @@Hidingmaster asnd last one is me if you didnt belive it :0

ps;thoses are your hours conpared to mine since the 25th to today

btw also warriors so if you say i dont see you well there ya go f532c533f72cea5e1193d5a9a610f057.png

12345.PNG.6a098b5dc375838f1c4ffb219d4e378d.PNG

1234.PNG.2e92e897682565169c66400749114539.PNG

bigboys.PNG.930c1e7de1afa4957ace323d3c1eb18a.PNG

Little too early for a Member Submission. In my own opinion, I suggest you take the time to decide whether or not you actually want to be a part of XenoGamers, or if you're just in it for another ride. The reason I say that is the last time you were here, you bought Paid Administrator, and after a couple of weeks, resigned from xG to join another clan (EcG).

Now I don't know what your intentions are, or why you even left in the first place if you planned on returning, but I don't condone what you're doing. Before I give a vouch of any sort, I would like to hear a brief description of what made you want to leave XenoGamers (a clan you insist on rejoining) as well as one you had recently bought Administrator powers in before leaving. It just does not add up to me, why would you leave in the first place if you were so inclined on coming back?

Im at a 0 because I finally saw you on today but you broke a couple rules I think. I may be mistaken but I'll try and keep a look out (memory problems you see, happen when you get old)

+1 ive had a few conversations with him and played with him and hes cool and very mature and should defintley be let back into the clan and diabeetus don't pull some bullshit saying this +1 is invalid

A:7

M:9