Sign in to follow this  
RoxxorHaxxor

Motd Glitching for players in game

Recently problems have ocurred in the motd for certain players in-game. The PROBLEM: When motd is typed in chat, only a planet shows up with the following words on the bottom; RULES FORUM DONATE REPORT (this is what I imagine is the regular motd). Then,since the player is new he wants to read the rules, the player clicks on RULES or any other word and nothing happens. Sometimes the entire motd screen gets high-lighted but that solves nothing. I have this problem but I dont mind since I read the rules here.I originally thought it was just me so it was easily fixed, but lately I have heard a few more players have the same problem. I think that this problem should be attended (not fixed) in any manner (telling them to go to the website and read rules there,fix it so the link for rules in motd always works no matter what,etc). I hope you take this into consideration :D.

I have recently just typed motd in chat to check out this problem. I don't know if this applies to me only but there's nothing wrong with the motd. The whole motd screen doesn't seem to highlight when I clicked rules and it just lead me to the rules thread. :/