Lemons

Spoutcraft!!!!

this is retarded. spoutcraft is dead. even though they are being rereleased, it still should of been a decision made by the community. Not by the biased dms and dls.

Ok, I'd like to put my voice in here to

@@WhyJewMad , @@ThePistolBoss.

1. Spoutcraft is still being developed, and it is gradually gaining popularity again.

2. This WAS a community decision made by every individual who IS ACTUALLY ACTIVE ON MC.

3. It is our goal @ the MC division to RECRUIT MEMBERS FOR THE MC DIVISION. not please the wants of people who never play on the server anyway.

4. If your opinion matters as much as you think it does, then GET ACTIVE. i don't want to hear bitching from anyone who doesn't care until all of a sudden their bestie on teamspeak gets disgruntled.

5. ANYONE who lost their house in the reset and would like materials to rebuild is WELCOME to have them. Our staff is even willing to reconstruct.

I hope this clears some stuff up

- Audible

Well I lost 3 diamond picks, a full set of diamond armor, about 2 stacks of cooked meat, a few TNT blocks, and half a stackof iron. I know it sounds fucked up, but ask @@Hexx or @@Unitato or Monstar.

Pistol Ik ur on ur period and anything that happens to you seems to be the end of the world but its not bad. At least you did not lose a fucking mushroom house.

Pistol Ik ur on ur period and anything that happens to you seems to be the end of the world but its not bad. At least you did not lose a fudgeing mushroom house.

Do you not look at stuff? It's been set back to the world that your mushroom house is in..