Sign in to follow this  
Ruffles

Erosennin78

Hello its me Ruffles i tired of this erosennin guy freekilling and shit and denies it. okay heres the story. Erosennin yesterday at thursday he freekilled pretty much all the t's he said all t's go to my spray and freeze then shot and killed us then denied it and said he said ct's i had 3 witnesses tehdethinite my son and some other guy with a annoying name i dunno waht his name was but there was a numerous amount of him freekilling about that. DAY 2 okay today is Friday he freekillled again by saying all cts go to my spray and freeze (cannot do that because it wasnt simonsays) and even Fweej told him no and he denied so that is my story thank you for your time. also started disrespecting me and called me a dumb fuck with shit in my mouth also left out baiting in the map dustt and freekilled once again ty for your time.

By what I observed in Jail - You have a hearing problem and possibly need to learn to let shit go, it's a fucking game - deal with it.

He clearly states the orders, not once have I ever encountered the issues you badly worded nor used proper grammar to explain.

Shit-talking is never a ground of protest, I am a lot worse with words then you state he is, this community is never against trash-talk.

Plus you didn't bother the format, therefore your submission is trash.

Stop taking shit so seriously and whining like a fucking child - grow balls.

~ Denied-Closed.