Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Quarantine

do you guys not understand me? i can see if there was any torch before. even if he took them down i am able to check if there was any torch! and i checked! guess what no torch at all. and his screenshots prove nothing. and he had over a stack of gold and 20 diamonds. from one little mine he dug down to level 16? with a little cave with absolutely no torch? i don't think so

Also he was reported using fly mod multiple times and psycho even has screenshot

so there will be no more chance for quarantine

wow this is sad... you can easily mine with or without torches, not that hard... it's not impossible to see by ANY means, also, I had about a stack and a half of diamonds on your server, it's not impossible. False accusations are false...

He lied about torches so he is obviously hiding something never, please don't comment on this as you obviously do not understand the conversation.

I'm not hiding anything, why should I get banned for having a mine with no torches. This ban is complete bs, double should at least have more proof before banning me just because my mine had no torches.

You would be right if you said from the start you just never had torches. You lying to doublebuttass about destroying your torches is what is keeping you from being unbanned

Aegean, I know "I don't understand the conversation" but that doesn't matter. It was a stupid and ridiculous reason to be banned. On that note, I thought you said you HAD torches in the mine, now you say it had none... HMMM...

EDIT: Sorry, read page 2 didn't see page 3.

That and we still don't ACTUALLY know if he was hacking. I say give him a chance, see what happens. Notice anything strange (having a stack of gold isn't grounds for banning) than see what's up and if you really see he's hacking/modding, ban him.