Mr.grinch - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Mr.Grinch | The mean one!

Steam ID:

epere1

Information:

I just wanted to know why I got ban, I have been banned before but only from CT and for like 25 min only. This time I got banned for freeshooting like 10 people for 10 damage each, now I know I should not have done that, but usually you don't get perma banned for it, just a kick or a small 25 min ban. I really like this server and go on it often. So im asking if I may be pardoned and allowed to comeback, I promise I wont do this again or any time soon.

Thanks-Mr.Grinch

Alright Grinch, here's what happened from my point of view. What happened was speed messaged me notifying me of you massively freehitting/freekilling. I come to the server and you were no longer there, therefore avoiding punishment = immediate permaban. I am the one who banned you. however, I believe in 2nd chances. so +1 to your unban.

Alright Grinch, here's what happened from my point of view. What happened was speed messaged me notifying me of you massively freehitting/freekilling. I come to the server and you were no longer there, therefore avoiding punishment = immediate permaban. I am the one who banned you. however, I believe in 2nd chances. so +1 to your unban.

just kidding. he begged me to unban him or make the ban shorter. I hope you realize I do not have that power, for 1, and you didn't even know I was the one who banned you. which means you're probably going to go begging to other mods/admins to unban you. kthx.

Panda I have not asked any other mods to un ban since you do believe in second chances as you said I really hope you forgive me for asking to be unbanned ( I admit it ) , with this in mind I hope you give me a second chance and allow me to come back. .-. !

Thanks - Mr.Grinch

Panda I have not asked any other mods to un ban since you do believe in second chances as you said I really hope you forgive me for asking to be unbanned ( I admit it ) , with this in mind I hope you give me a second chance and allow me to come back. .-. !

Thanks - Mr.Grinch

You mean give a second chance for you to, instead of free hit, to level up and free kill everyone instead?

Nomulous, the person who banned me was apparently chicken panda, and I want a second chance to prove to the mods that it was a one time thing and i wont do it again, and if i do get a second chance i wont freekill or freeshoot. So if I get un banned you wont see me banned again

Also i got banned because i freeshot 10 people for about 10 damage each then i slayed my self, and left 1 min later thinking it wasnt a big deal but know i know that is bannable and against the rules so i wont do it again