Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Huge Problem

Alright if we cannot get more order in this clan I will explode. I am greatly losing my patience with this retardery. I am looking for 3 leaders, so please talk to Ero, Duckii, Aegean, or Silence about applying for this position.

P.S. If I am going to get harassed I will just shut the MC server down and that will be the end of that.

I really wish this clan had more order, but it's not looking like that's going to be easily achieved. Our clan has people hacking, disregarding rules, and causing disturbances even though they're actually IN the clan. They know what they're doing wrong but they ignore the fact that it's actually going to hurt the clan if they continue. I don't think it will simply change by making more leaders, that's just begging for more corruption in the clan.

well to many people bother silence with small stuff and not come to us about it... so guess hes looking for more ldrs :3 so apply .

Although new to the clan, I'm a very responsible player.

I'm not really applying for the position, as much as saying, "keep me in mind."

I have run my own server/clan before so I know what it takes.

With all due respect to the clan and its member, I think we should re-scrutinize all of its newest members, and mods. I know a bunch of the new members are the ones that aren't following the rules, regular members represent the most of the xG population. What I'm saying is that what if I got kicked out of a clan for say...DDoS (rest assure I don't know how, which I had trouble spelling it) and then I join this clan and continue my hideous actions? We should stop them before they put a bad image into the servers. What I would like happen a major crack down to place order into the clan structure. A whole new Division/Department with sole priority to check check every member's history through other collaboration with various clan across Steam. It may seem impossible, stupid? yes but lets give it a try.

(I wrote this when I was tired, so I might of gottens crazy)

I would also like to address: for a short period of time this clan needs to harden up! reshape itself from the people that might have put a bad image or destroyed parts of it. I demand we activate xG Constution 1164: Martial Law! Immediate Crack down on hackers, greifers, DDoS'ers, and any law breakers, get them out! I don't care if they're an admin, mod, or the damn pope!If they're abusing, then they're abusing and aren't very trust worthy people, am I right or am I right? Turn this Clan into Nazi Germany (Please don't, I was joking)."The only thing we have to fear! Is fear itself!"-FDR

LETS GRAB OUR **** TOGETHER!

I think xG should drop at least half its players. To many freaking people. Keep the good ones. No need to add everyone on CSS to this clan, make it more exsclusive. Besides that, no offense, but we dont need people under the age of 13