Aegean

The "Official" Co-Leader of xG App

bonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerthisthreadshouldprobablybeclosedlolbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerbonerboner

Name: Soiarn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35539311

How long you have been in xG: A couple of weeks

Past experiences as mod/admin/leader in or out of xG (be very descriptive) : None.

Why do you want to be a co-leader: So that I can mass slay everyone on the server and change the map to the shittiest map everytime.

How could you help xG if you were a co-leader: I would help them getting less pressure on their servers, and getting them to run faster. (Less members).

Anything else you want to add: Nope.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

You're doing it wrong. you're supposed to make us think it isn't Rick Astley. Durpaweurrppphararearpaeprp
It's way less obvious when it's himself, maybe we're supposed to think it's Rick Astley, but then Winnie the Pooh appears and steal the show.

Name: Brandon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36180961

How long you have been in xG: 6 months

Past experiences as mod/admin/leader in or out of xG (be very descriptive) : Currently Moderator of xG and former admin of eGO, but got removed because of someone hacked my steam account and perma banned everyone in a jailbreak serverand accused me of it and got perm'd from all eGO servers.

Why do you want to be a co-leader: Because i'm always active on the forums, servers, and TS3, and this position sounds like a good fit for me.

How could you help xG if you were a co-leader: I am always available when I am online, so I can help if you need suggestions to improve the website.

Anything else you want to add: I am well known and liked by most xG members and can populate a server easily.