Aegean

The "Official" Co-Leader of xG App

Name: DjChosenWon (Drew)

Steam ID:

How long you have been in xG: I believe I joined the clan a couple of weeks ago.

Past experiences as mod/admin/leader in or out of xG (be very descriptive) : Previous to even playing on the [xG] servers I ran my own servers, a CS:S and a Minecraft. I ran everything from upkeep of the servers to maintaining the clan. Because of that, I understand the difficulties involved in holding a leadership position. [s'n'S], my clan, did meet its demise, but not because of poor leadership. We have some great leaders including two of my personal friends that helped me run the server, X_Underscore_x and Peechis. Furthermore, I had been granted mod privileges with the first clan I ever joined -=DT=- until that clan met its demise as well. In both of these cases I was a very respected admin. I never used my "powers" for anything but what the rules laid out called for. People could always call me at any time of the day and I would be up in a heartbeat to take care of any of their problems. As a leader of my own clan I took a lot of time to make sure those rules that were set in place were rules the people of the server appreciated. I often had times where I would ask what they thought and what they would want to happen. I still, upon request, host my Minecraft server and the clan members enjoy that.

How could you help xG if you were a co-leader: Not only would xG benefit from a player like me, any player that played on the server would benefit. I would ensure that the people of the server were happy. This means listening to any and every complaint and compliment that they had to offer, and then jump into action accordingly. I've been part of so many clans with poor leadership and management that just got indolent and wanted nothing to do with the clan anymore. I'm not saying this is where xG is heading, I just don't want to see one of my favorite clans go under. I take a very personal, yet professional, approach to everything I do so I know I could help out by just listening to the people of our server.

Anything else you want to add: Although I have not been part of the clan long, I have played on the server quite a bit. I want my abilities as a person, who's had much experience leading a clan, to be looked upon and asked upon. My only intention is to benefit the clan. Thank you for reading my block of text.

May I point out that if you didn't read what Aegean said, let me say it again.

IF YOU ARE BRAND NEW DO NOT SIGN UP

Come on! If you signed up anytime within June, that's pretty new...

May I point out that if you didn't read what Aegean said, let me say it again.

IF YOU ARE BRAND NEW DO NOT SIGN UP

Come on! If you signed up anytime within June, that's pretty new...

I only applied because I have the experience.

I've been with this clan for awhile, just was never a part of the clan.

More or less I wanted people to know I'm capable of it, if the need arises, for whatever reason.

I don't truly expect to get this position.

It's not of your concern. The mods will pick who they think is right, so don't argue with him. If he is wrong, than that is his problem, not yours. Let him be wrong and let them pick others, we don't need to argue about it.

Ya im with otherworldy on this. Sorry but if youve only been in xG for a month or less, dont even bother wasting time to post, even if youve been with the clan and just joined xG. There is no chance you will get it. literally 0/100%

Look, I've said it once I'll say it again.

I know I more than likely will NOT get the position.

I do however want the higher management of the clan to know that I care about the clan, and will do anything to help it out.

The application is more of a, "Call me if/when you need me."

Name: Alex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32573008

How long you have been in xG: Since May, but i have been playing on the servers and looking at the forum since March

Past experiences as mod/admin/leader in or out of xG (be very descriptive) : I used to own a decently popular Minecraft server, but had to get rid of it cuz my good computer broke, so i had to downgrade D: I had admin on the 28 days later servers, but i left cuz theyre a bunch of immature children over there.

Why do you want to be a co-leader: I want to help clean up xG's image as aegean has been doing recently. I would like to stop this childish feud with hG. I would also like to help you guys make important decisions, as im sure its easier with more opinions. I always listen to the community about what is wanted or needed.

How could you help xG if you were a co-leader: Stated above :)

Anything else you want to add: I am extremely active (on almost every day) and im on a lot late at night/early in the morning and could represent xG in a positive manner to randoms and such. I believe im well liked, and i am as fair as i possibly can be. i always get both sides of the story and i dont judge people over one bad experience. I always accept friend requests from xG members, and i always try to help with whatever i can. I know the rules of all our servers and re-read them constantly. Hopefully you guys will evaluate my application still, because i missed this thread earlier, so i posted late D: