Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Admins where are you?

Im in jb every single night. Period. If it were possible to apply for like, the most basic admin controls Id like to. I co-owned my former clan and was able to manage over 500 tagged members, and 5 servers, I can assure you I wouldnt abuse.

At least the ability to kick/slay/mute/switch team would really clear it up.

Ive been in the server plenty of times where the chaos is so stupidly unmoderated that I couldnt even play. I refuse to go in there without admins on, because it becomes a ZOO of immaturity.

Im in jb every single night. Period. If it were possible to apply for like, the most basic admin controls Id like to. I co-owned my former clan and was able to manage over 500 tagged members, and 5 servers, I can assure you I wouldnt abuse.

At least the ability to kick/slay/mute/switch team would really clear it up.

Ive been in the server plenty of times where the chaos is so stupidly unmoderated that I couldnt even play. I refuse to go in there without admins on, because it becomes a ZOO of immaturity.

Hehe we do not allow people to ask for admin or mod or anything. If you guys see something wrong on the servers, just start recording or screenshot it OR call an admin in.

I think we need a few more admins since well it is summer break for most of us and people will be on at other times then in the school year, since most of the players are in Jr high or high school.

this is what i was responding to.

Nevermind then.