Paulie

"adamsassholeissaur" "paulie Got Fucked By Walie" - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

"AdamsAssholeIsSaur" "paulie got fucked by walie"

Offender's Steam ID:

"AdamsAssholeIsSaur" STEAM_0:1:69274035 "paulie got fucked by walie" STEAM_0:0:62206066

Rules Broken:

disrespect;constent harassment;changing names to disrespect people.

Evidence:

They have been doing this since some kid named danny p got banned. constent trolling for days, getting pretty annoying so I decided to start a ban request on these 2 indviduals.

2014-02-22_00002.thumb.jpg.e7293f4b687d2a57075c48cba1cb83d2.jpg

2014-02-22_00001.thumb.jpg.632774399f7028c24556ffb237d646ed.jpg

also why was @DrLee not doing anything? was he AFK?

I distributed the kicks/mutes as needed. The kid was going to be banned, but after a kick. He stopped showing up. I was only on surf for ten minutes, but I heard that @speedlimit56kb was with him earlier. If he could shed some light on anything that was happening earlier; I'll redecide for a ban.

@DrLee they are trolls and they also love disrespecting people on surf. I believe it was DrPepper who was with me the day we just started banning them for a day for disrespecting. Just yesterday i had to get on due to them all copying adamsaurs name and just causing trouble period. It also seems as if the DannyP kid is the leader of the trolling squad because every-time i mute/gag/kick/or ban him they all start changing their names to "freedannyp" and just continue disrespecting and trolling until i start cracking down on them. Then they start to cool off and not cause as much trouble as before. I also tried getting permission to just perm them from 2 CL's but they both told me to just continue with a week ban then a month if continued then perm if still breaking rules. So i will definitely +1 this all day.

@DrLee Oh and one more thing; they also like to use each-others names so there's more then one person with the same name and i believe they are doing it because they know we can't target them immediately so they try to troll with that just to be a pain in the ass for admins.

Yeah, with that information I'll +1 a week ban. I'll tag @Hidingmaster if he wants to say anything. If not, I'll ban both of them for a week.