SpeedOfFreedom

Haplessidiot - Team Fortress 2

Also keep in mind Vixen (the other person he slayed) is one of the earliest members on the server and she is on every day and is nice. i keep trying to get her and her girlfriend to join xG and be admins because they love the server just as much as me. i'm going to keep this a 0 but leaning towards a +1 because he was recently demoted for this same problem. why on earth would you go on and do it again??

Wait wait. So we're gunna let someone slap abuse but when speed does it's a problem? And also freeslay? If it's gonna be like that, he should has the same punishment speed had.

Wait wait. So we're gunna let someone slap abuse but when speed does it's a problem? And also freeslay? If it's gonna be like that, he should has the same punishment speed had.

Hapless did get the same punishment speed did, he was demoted. The problem now appears to be that he has not learned since when he was demoted for doing this.

Totally +1 . Slapped players a bunch and renamed them to things when they did something he didn't like. I'm pretty sure I was "not smart enough". He also godmoded himself and tauntkilled.

I have proof that "/slap @all" has happened before

+1 this is not the first time hapless has done this. I've seen him rename many people many times, and also abuse the slap. in fact one time he froze everyone, slapped everyone, unfroze, and we all went flying. and as for what i'm sure of it, no one asked for it. I could also describe many others if you want me to ask.

Well since he is taking his sweet time to answer this @HaplessIdiot. I'm going to change my 0 to a +1. clearly after his demotion before he hasn't learned his lesson and after i went on gaming history to get the people who were on at the time (mainly vixen) of the slay, there are also some things that were said about him being upset with vixen calling her a rocket spammer/spawn camper insulting her and other people on the server (see maymalays' post).

Is he a mod that goes in the gaming history server? That's why I never see him around. Since I personally think there's enough evidence for something to be done, I'm gunna +1 This. We may be loosing staff left and right, but we don't need bad mods to take their place.

Is he a mod that goes in the gaming history server? That's why I never see him around. Since I personally think there's enough evidence for something to be done, I'm gunna +1 This. We may be loosing staff left and right, but we don't need bad mods to take their place.

No, its because you're a Jailbreaker and Jailbreakers don't visit our other fine servers :coffee:

No, its because you're a Jailbreaker and Jailbreakers don't visit our other fine servers :coffee:

I visited a whole new world today...Gaming History is like a whole new world

So here's what I think:

1. Hapless should have had his tags on, it's a rule in the handbook that all staff members shall have their tags whilst they are on a server they have staff powers. Should he get in serious trouble for this? No. Should he do this again? No.

2. I do believe that he could have accidentally hit the wrong button causing him to slay someone with no intent to.

3. Let's focus on this incident and not the one's that happened when he was an admin. Muffin took care of it by removing his admin powers.

I honestly don't think he should get demoted for this unless this becomes a recurring issue. But I do believe that he was wrong for going secret mod for no reason AND using his powers unless he was doing this to catch someone using hacks. I'll +1 for secret modding for no reason, but -1 overall since he did nothing that serious this time around.

@MuffinMonster

Concerning "HaplessIdiot", I do find him to be abusive with his access to sourcemod.

He slayed me for taunt killing, a function of the game, the proceeded to tell me not to bitch about it. I wasn't bitching about it, I merely pointed it out.

What is this? Simply mundane.

What I don't understand is how you can freeslay and blame it on a keybind. So I assume you have a key dedicated to Sketty or Vixen? I have commands binded too, but with a command such as slay, you can't exactly bind that key to anything but @all, @Blue, or @red. If you actually bidn a key just to slay one person, you may need to look into other punishments besides slay. I would say that those slays were typed. You cannot accidentally type /slay sketty or /slay vixen.

What I don't understand is how you can freeslay and blame it on a keybind. So I assume you have a key dedicated to Sketty or Vixen? I have commands binded too, but with a command such as slay, you can't exactly bind that key to anything but @all, @Blue, or @red. If you actually bidn a key just to slay one person, you may need to look into other punishments besides slay. I would say that those slays were typed. You cannot accidentally type /slay sketty or /slay vixen.

It was probably /slay@aim