Alpha Squad's Dentist - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Alpha Squad's Dentist

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:27527213

Rules Broken:

Do not bring up or make remarks to political stances, religions, leaders, nations, or touchy subjects.

Evidence:

He called me a "nigger", in which I am very offended of.

You can check the console for evidence.

Thank you.

Much love,
Pizza_Ghost_

You could have provided screenshots of said offensive language either through third-party software, through the client's actual screen capture (F5), or even just by using Prnt Scrn and pasting it onto 'Paint' or something. Makes the job of xG staff much easier when the evidence is provided.

Searched this player's Steam ID on all three of our CS:S Servers via rank.xenogamers.com . Only active entry that gave a chat history was from February 19 (Here), so yeah.

With all that said, you should realize that this doesn't necessarily warrant a ban. At the most, it warrants a talking-to.

You could have provided screenshots of said offensive language either through third-party software, through the client's actual screen capture (F5), or even just by using Prnt Scrn and pasting it onto 'Paint' or something. Makes the job of xG staff much easier when the evidence is provided.

Searched this player's Steam ID on all three of our CS:S Servers via rank.xenogamers.com . Only active entry that gave a chat history was from February 19 (Here), so yeah.

With all that said, you should realize that this doesn't necessarily warrant a ban. At the most, it warrants a talking-to.

NothingReallyToSayWithThisHere

so from what i heard, you and i believe another person were disrespecting her for a good 2 hours from what she told me. Then again she also had no proof. Tbh i wouldn't blame her even if she did call you the N word. You are very disrespectful/etc. Plus it would need to be a warning for first time saying it in general, or to someone. Also, please provide some evidence next time, gracia have a nice day. -1