Sign in to follow this  
The_Towelboy

Selby

quarantine it was 10 in the morning and you were the only one who complained and i didnt spam over the warden or anything.plus theres always that handy mute option in the player list which no one ever seems to utilize but me.

umm selby does not member abuse. he can only play a 2 second clip at a rate of 1 clip per 2.5 seconds,like everyone else... and umm quarantine why is it that your the only one who complains about other people using hldj when YOU ask me to add you the other day and give you sounds? exactly no one in the server is bother by me and selbys hldj clips BUT YOU soo umm no just no...........

I do get annoyed with Selby and his clips every once and awhile.

Usually he is conservative and doesn't spam excessively.

Though, if you do remember, he is the reason that donaters lost Mic-Spam HLDJ Privileges.

Selby can go a bit too far many times.

Selby is something else let me just leave it at that.

Herpes you have to use !admin to mute players, but its only for a few moments. i think !mute doesnt work anymore.

close this thread please why are people still commenting on this. stop gravedigging. Also sakurai stfu your full of **** my mics just fine and dandy. No one else has complained about my mic and ive tested it with other people to. k thnx bye.