Muzzle

Origins - Team Fortress 2

It's not proof it's just proving I'm not making stuff up. When I get the proof believe me I'll share it.

Until you get said proof this thread is invalid.

@Forest, That's the order in the admin handbook, gag/mute>kick>ban, and that is the order staff generally follows. I'm not sure if the handbook only applies to CS:S though.

Over his head?

Enforcing bulshit rules and enforcing the rules to the point were the person is innocent. I'm sorry my fluency is terrible but it just unfair. If one person was simply just saying on word in a sentence! Not constantly. You have to know that if one person annoys you, you ignore them. No but he just goes no questions ask kicked/banned.(kinda like Russia) anyway he also says he "warned me nine times." No speed said if you ask me that one more time. So me being a douche I am and ask origins and he's says no I'm done and kicks me. I wasn't trolling them at all I didn't even know it bothered them it's one word for fucks sake

I could probably 15 people to agree that Origins is over his head.

It's not proof it's just proving I'm not making stuff up. When I get the proof believe me I'll share it.

I could easily get 15 people to agree with me on something that isn't true.(not saying your lieing.) having people who agree with you with screenshots that don't really prove anything still dons't prove that Origins abused.

That's the order in the admin handbook, gag/mute>kick>ban.

I could easily get 15 people to agree with me on something that isn't true.(not saying your lieing.) having people who agree with you with screenshots that don't really prove anything still dons't prove that Origins abused.

Yeah I know i didn't say it was evidence. But I know a lot of people who can agree with me on this. It's kind of like a petition

Yeah I know i didn't say it was evidence. But I know a lot of people who can agree with me on this. It's kind of like a petition

Like I said, since you claim these banned people to be your friends, you can easily get them to agree even though what they did was wrong. You could even get people who weren't there if their your friend. If you have a problem with our rules, why bother joining the server?

Like I said, since you claim these banned people to be your friends, you can easily get them to agree even though what they did was wrong. You could even get people who weren't there if their your friend. If you have a problem with our rules, why bother joining the server?

I don't have a problem with the rules I pulled all those bans on the ban list. It's not the rules and these people did nothing I already said I will get the evidence later.

Oh? I have seen Matthew be annoying as hell and spam chat before.

That's Matt he is a Canadian. He doesn't spam really he just thinks being random is funny like every other child who hasn't develop a good sense of humor. Matt doesn't spam, besides most of the people on jailbreak spam and don't get banned

@Meezel, make a petition if you want, but you might want to make gathering proof your first priority. @EveryoneElse, this thread is already 3 pages long and the majority of the posts are just pointless back-and-forth arguing. How about we stop arguing & spamming until TS gets something resembling proof of origins abusing.