Muzzle

Origins - Team Fortress 2

@Meezel, make a petition if you want, but you might want to make gathering proof your first priority. @EveryoneElse, this thread is already 3 pages long and the majority of the posts are just pointless back-and-forth arguing. How about we stop arguing & spamming until TS gets something resembling proof of origins abusing.

The evidence is my main priority I am just unable to do anything about it at the moment

My butt

buddies look at you and speed going berserk on insane for demoting him temp. Banning someone for making you angry I saw the other abuse report on you for banning a admin because he made you mad and wasn't respecting you. I even talk to insane he even said you try to act like a your some kind of god. Go ahead call me immature for having a good time I'm fudgeing 15 can you blame me to have a good time for once in a while. Also warned me 0 times as soon as I said it he went no I'm done then kicked. How about you respect the community and loosen up.

I hold true to my word that origins can act like a god against everyone else on the server. Being sometimes a bit to cocky, and should relax a bit. I enjoy jailbreak cause the people who play are fun and cool. But when origins is on its strict and just takes the fun out of the game.

Some examples:

~I was escaping running to get ammo and there are 2-3 reds left, origins is on blue saying that im "camping for LR" and was going to slay me, if it wasnt for Nora who told origins that i wasnt camping and that i was moving, i would have been slayed / kicked.

~Origins was giving orders as warden and i just said something when he was finished and told me to "shut up before u get kicked" in to which i replied in a quiet whisper "sorry" with NO INTENT on asking like fabreeze when he whispers in his mic. ( and no there was no warning of being muted/gagged )

Although i may not have screen shots/ recordings of these incident i will, try start to getting some...... if we could record replays on the servers using the TF2 function >.>

That's not proof. Proof is screenshots and demos of abuse, not 15 random people that will say someone is "Over his head".

I agree with Theneva although i do agree with Meezel about origins, but not much proof backing it up.

I could easily get 15 people to agree with me that you're all homos.

Agreed