SyrJirk

Things I Think

That has got to be what I hate most as well.

I feel you. Even xG members go "oh god no" or "get off the mic faggot". Just because your older doesn't make you high and mighty. Kids can't help it. It's like gamer racism

Free game + minecraft map = the children on the mic

If you don't want kids to join stop playing the same damn map. Minecraft is so boring why not give the other maps a chance. Besides treat the child like you treat the people older or the same age as you.

If you don't want kids to join stop playing the same damn map. Minecraft is so boring why not give the other maps a chance. Besides treat the child like you treat the people older or the same age as you.

Didn't say that I dislike the children, it is a statement. Ps minecraft is the default map after a restart (which is often)

They changed the original start up map was hop. Which is so much better than minecraft. It's just really boring the only thing I like a about that map is fall game and obby. They over do deathrun over and over and over and over to freaking much. It's started breaking now so it's a relief. We don't do any others games besides Pokemon, deathrun, sweeper, hid n sic. When is the last time anyone gave an order to go bowling

They changed the original start up map was hop. Which is so much better than minecraft. It's just really boring the only thing I like a about that map is fall game and obby. They over do deathrun over and over and over and over to freaking much. It's started breaking now so it's a relief. We don't do any others games besides Pokemon, deathrun, sweeper, hid n sic. When is the last time anyone gave an order to go bowling

I do it sometimes when I am warden :LOL:

I hate it when kids become warden because of how everyone else reacts. Its like here we have a team FULL of reds that have NO problem telling every kid or bad/new warden what they are doing wrong, yet they refuse and refuse to get on Blu and DO something about it. The community attitude is so fucking immature it is goddamn ridiculous. Half the regulars that are kids have a lot more respect than the others because all the others just bitch and moan all the time. Which is why I'd rather have a no immature voice rule or more enforcement on the no disrespect which is also goddamn ridiculous.

My opinion on younger people being warden follow these guidlines

1. Did he ACTUALLY spam for warden (Or take warden immediatly)

2. Is he a bad warden (Bad ways of doing things or stuttering repeatedly

3. Is his mic bad. If there is 1 thing i hate more than a younger person that can barely play the game being a really odd warden, its one with a mic that is nearly impossible to understand.

There are few younger people on jb that i would LIKE to see take warden, but for the reasons why is because of the age. Not the voice. The AGE. Younger people Naturally have lesser developed brains, and therefore cant make very rational decisions. I respect those ones that can actually get lr (most) of the time.

Sand for default map 2014 :3