BASEDGOD

Basedgod - Counter-strike: Source

Ok i believe our good friend cookie banned you at the time. If someone could tag her maybe pls. Idk her forum name atm

ps @Tsuchikure

Yeah. I remember this. The guy was hacking and since I didn't really know what hacking looked like, I asked a couple friends to come in and double check and they all confirmed so I permed as I was told to do by, I think, a co-leader. He was taking zero damage when shot and there for wasn't dying and, to my knowledge, there is no god mode on that map. If there is and other members confirm then I apologize. But that begs the question why you didn't come forth earlier. So, for what it's worth, -1.

I researched the map, and for some reason, the map makers made a button where the first one who gets to it gets 'God mode.'

1.) Olawdy wai.

2.) I'll provide links after I'm out of school and I can find more sites that aren't blocked. If you wish to find it yourself, google "surf_the_gloaming css godmode"

3.) If we still have this - I know it's been a while - we'll be removing this. @Tsuchikure

I researched the map, and for some reason, the map makers made a button where the first one who gets to it gets 'God mode.'

1.) Olawdy wai.

2.) I'll provide links after I'm out of school and I can find more sites that aren't blocked. If you wish to find it yourself, google "surf_the_gloaming css godmode"

3.) If we still have this - I know it's been a while - we'll be removing this. @Tsuchikure

Looked it up. If it's active on the map then +1 and I apologize for the misban. I was not aware of this.

Yes it is indeed a perk built inside the map. I was under the impression it was well-known. I kept "lol"ing at the hacking accusations. Maybe I could have handled it better, but I don't feel as if it was a bannable offense. Thanks! :D

@BASEDGOD

Thread staying closed, but for future cases man you should have really appealed this right away. No one should have been banned for this since it was a map thing. That's not really acceptable.