Sign in to follow this  
Astrobear

[xG] Lt. Chaz

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:28581586

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:Astrobear

Reason why you don't want this member in our community: Well, it's displayed below.

His/her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34059158

His/her In-game/forum name:[xG] Lt. Chaz

Recently, (unfortunatley) Lt. Chaz happened to join while I was on the jailbreak server. At first he joined and was just spamming "penis" on the mic with his shrill voice (while he was dead, so it wasn't too bad). Then, when we all spawned I didn't notice that I had picked up a pistol in my cell (there were 2 other people in my cell), the warden said to take on step out of cells, and face them. Everyone in my cell did as instructed, then, Lt. Chaz walks up and says "DROP THE WEPON!!111!" and shoots (kills) one of my cellmates. Everyone says he freekilled, but no mods saw it. He then says "Astrobear, drop the pistol", I drop it, but another cellmate picks it up, Lt. Chaz says "1, 2" then kills me, the other cellmate drops the weapon and the rest of the match is normal, untill Lt. Chaz freekills once again, then switches teams. Everyone says he will get reported, which is why I have reported him.

Sidenote: How'd he get in [xG]?

can u follow the format please .... Its getting annoying how noone really follows it anymore :C.

Also he got in due to vouches he gained.

he has issues being on ct.... he doesnt fully understand the rules, and another thing is the jb rules state that any one with a squeaky voice on ct must switch to t if a ct is caught with a squeaky voice he will face a ban.. um lt chaz has been on this server long enough to know all the rules yet he doesnt obey them. i remember this one time i got my friends from school to buy css and play jb with me. well heres how one of them stop playing

lt chaz: aye you ****** come out of your cell(he wasnt warden either)

******:*walks out of his cell*

lt chaz: nope jks *kills *******

hougan: aye you cant do that lt chaz slay your self

lt chaz: oh...

but he never slayed himself.

this happen about a month and a half ago and it was after tarping was banned too.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

btw i do vouch that this little squeaker gets ct banned, and kicked out of xG

Rexx, first of all, you can't even vouche for anything related of ejecting or accepting into xG. Don't do it.

Second of all, Lt. Chaz does have a somewhat squeaky voice, but he can overall be cool.

No proof.lolol

I know I was not following rules and I apoligize for my actions. I have read the rules over and I will following them. I am sincerely sorry for my actions.