In-Game Name:

The End

Steam ID:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54066760

Information:

Banned for :other

length: perm

pls xplain

He also gave out personal information which belonged to to a member along with Modkerpz and Captain crunch. @DrLee and I have evidence (which won't be shown) unless we privately show it to you higher ups.

is it necessary for a perm ban? i said his name like once

Is it necessary to be giving out people personal information so everyone can see? and it doesn't matter if you "said his name once", you still gave out info that shouldn't of been copied and pasted from the first place.

Like I was gonna say in the other thread before @DrLee closed it was that I think this is a common sense issue. Whatever you thought, giving out personal info that is not yours can lead to bad ramifications if given to the wrong person. It's one thing for someone to give their own information out but quite another to have someone take away your choice and possibly lead to something bad happening. Personal information, whatever it may be, should not be posted to a server. @McNeo got banned for posting people's IPs and information and I think this ban should stick as well. -1

Does this even make sense? I feel like I rambled. It makes sense to me.

From the screenshots, The_end only linked a photo of whom I'm assuming is Tripal and said his first/last name. Unlike giving out the address and phone numbers, I'll give this one more of a reconsideration than that. Though I'd still like to hear @Hidingmaster's opinion on it. I'd be for shortening the ban to a month or so.

@DrLee i just got done speaking with @TripAL and he just confirmed that one of the links he was spamming was a google earth photo of his house, correct me if im wrong, but a google earth picture will tell you exactly the location of the spot you are looking at. Which is still giving out information that shouldn't of been given out.

I don't care if the address was or wasn't released. Putting out private information is not only rude, but is potential harassment. There is absolutely no way the ban should be reduced, it's plain dumb to spam people's info.

I completely agree, I told him in the past that it was not right to give out info like that, but just like the others, he continued to do so every time he logged on. It is seriously messed up to do something like this, especially in this day and age. This has been going on for at least a week, this is not the first time this has happened. I finally decided that enough was enough, and now thankfully this child has to face the consequences for his actions. Not only did he link pictures, but he also started going off over voice chat revealing more of my personal info. Unfortunately I could not record this, but I am giving my word that it did happen and more than once.

His actions prove that he really is not fit to be on this server and I am happy that he received the appropriate punishment.

I completely agree, I told him in the past that it was not right to give out info like that, but just like the others, he continued to do so every time he logged on. It is seriously messed up to do something like this, especially in this day and age. This has been going on for at least a week, this is not the first time this has happened. I finally decided that enough was enough, and now thankfully this child has to face the consequences for his actions. Not only did he link pictures, but he also started going off over voice chat revealing more of my personal info. Unfortunately I could not record this, but I am giving my word that it did happen and more than once.

His actions prove that he really is not fit to be on this server and I am happy that he received the appropriate punishment.

I maybe went off calling you names over voice chat. I never went over voice chat and said any of your name, hell i don't even know how to pronounce your name. Why would i go over voice chat and talk about that. Ask anyone on the server at the time. I may have said some inappropriate things over voice chat but never said any personal information.

I maybe went off calling you names over voice chat. I never went over voice chat and said any of your name, hell i don't even know how to pronounce your name. Why would i go over voice chat and talk about that. Ask anyone on the server at the time. I may have said some inappropriate things over voice chat but never said any personal information.

So my full name, street address, state and hometown are not considered personal information? You did say it over voice chat and even went so far as to research my street address, pull up a picture of my house, host it online, and link it to an almost full server of complete strangers without my consent. That is criminal behavior and a ban should be the least of your concerns.

Read carefully what I just stated above and think for a second about what you really did; I know it might be hard for you but I encourage you to try.

You are a liar and can barely put together an intelligible sentence.

So my full name, street address, state and hometown are not considered personal information? You did say it over voice chat and even went so far as to research my street address, pull up a picture of my house, host it online, and link it to an almost full server of complete strangers without my consent. That is criminal behavior and a ban should be the least of your concerns.

Read carefully what I just stated above and think for a second about what you really did; I know it might be hard for you but I encourage you to try.

You are a liar and can barely put together an intelligible sentence.

What are you even talking about right now? I never went as far to say anything more then your name. The house provided no personal information. If you wanna go making up that I said anything that had to do with me saying your address, it's your choice, not mine. In all seriousness if you didn't want that personal information out to the public don't share it with anyone. You called me a little kid and a handful of other things. I said it because I was generally mad. Do what you will with this situation. I've stated everything that has happend. I never said that I should be unbanned, I just asked for it to be shortened. I realise what I did was massively inappropriate and am willing to serve the ban if the admins see fit. The servers been fun though. Thanks for the fun times. :)