Ghoststalker1342 - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ghoststalker1342

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:84649389

Information:

I was banned for supposedly "mass killing" in JB, but I was unaware that you must give T's at least 10 seconds to run on last CT and it does not specify this in the rules. I had received a 1 week CT ban and was wondering if that 1 week ban could be removed. As I said, I was unaware that it was a rule, and it does not specify. I was also not warned about it afterwards.

Actually u were suppose to be CT banned for at least 2 more weeks, as it was previously mentioned on your other ban protest. But someone decided to straight up unban you. *Cough* @DrLee. (I also mentioned it to him but Sourcebans was being glitchy according to him so he couldn't modify it) In that time u were wrongly unbanned you have been CT banned by me once and another time by another admin. Here's a link to his bans Xeno Gamers . As well as here is the link to his other ban protest Ghoststalker1342 - Counter-strike: Source | Xeno Gamers . *NOTE* Lee forgot to add a 2 week ban. I say that we keep the week on. On MAYBE add on a few extra days since he hasnt actually been ct banned for 2 weeks js.

Guarantee you didnt click the specified motd, because xG feels that it's best to have a shortened motd so they get the gist of playing, meanwhile they get slayed because they didnt know a rule since they only read the shortened one. But yeah. Lets just keep it.

If they cant take time to read the full motd, they shouldnt play.

Blame the short motd for your ban.

And its not all the motds fault, considering the HUGE TEXT THAT SAYS TO CLICK FOR EXTENDED VERSION.