Boswer_jr

Denying Lr.

Did I deny lr?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Did I deny lr?

• Yes
    • No

I was playing Jailbreak when a person got lr. I slayed myself before he gave his lr, which was to kill every blu. The person continued to complain that i denied lr and that i should slay myself or its a freeday. He continued to say that he was right and that any admin./mod would agree with him. I killed myself before he said his lr and right after the second last red died. I wan't to know whether or not i denied lr or not, this way i can avoid doing this in the future.

~Derpy

What @kbraszzz has told me is that if someone's LR is kill all blues and you slay yourself you are to slay yourself the next day or else its deny. You did deny. Personally I hate this rule since why would you want to wait for the Last Red to go around and have to kill everyone. Also doesn't "kill all blues" technically violate the "don't rebel during your LR" clause of the rules? >inb4 banned for 1 hour for trying to find loopholes :derp:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

However that was not the case.I killed myself before he gave his lr. His Lr could have been anything. I didn't know whether his lrWas going to be to kill us. But he insisted that I denied lr. He also claimed that if I died by a game or by the environment during that time when he was the last one alive; before he gave his lr. I would also be denying.

If what you're saying is that you had slain yourself before he gave his terms during his LR, then I don't think it counts as denying his LR as he had not even given his terms prior to the slay. Just summing that up based on what was provided by baddie-mcBaddie up there. Also, so long as opinions are being given, isn't that LR a little, I don't know, wrong? Just sounds weird to me:

Blue: "Alright, what's your last request prisoner."

Red: "To kill all Blues."

Blue: "OKEE DOKEE. HERE, HAVE A GUN. HAVE FUN!"

:coffee:

If what you're saying is that you had slain yourself before he gave his terms during his LR, then I don't think it counts as denying his LR as he had not even given his terms prior to the slay. Just summing that up based on what was provided by baddie-mcBaddie up there. Also, so long as opinions are being given, isn't that LR a little, I don't know, wrong? Just sounds weird to me:

Blue: "Alright, what's your last request prisoner."

Red: "To kill all Blues."

Blue: "OKEE DOKEE. HERE, HAVE A GUN. HAVE FUN!"

:coffee:

BTW, most of the time they use melee weapons to do this, rarely do they have the common sense to get a gun :coffee:

Not the terms. He hasn't even said his lr prior to me slaying myself. And I find this funny because in his eyes, if you die during lr; even before he/she gives the lr, then you denied. Becaude you're "avoiding the lr" quoted by Josh28625. (Numbers following his name aren't accurate)

Not the terms. He hasn't even said his lr prior to me slaying myself. And I find this funny because in his eyes, if you die during lr; even before he/she gives the lr, then you denied. Becaude you're "avoiding the lr" quoted by Josh28625. (Numbers following his name aren't accurate)

It's not deny unless you do it when they have already stated their LR. If what you did was wrong then LR would be denied the moment a blue was killed by a red.

Dafuq kind of logic is that.

TF2 Logic dear Leader :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: