Sign in to follow this  
health100

Expanding

I think this clan is starting to become big enough to expand to other games. IDK if this has already been done, but i was wondering if any1 wanted to expand by creating a base on tf2? I could do all the leg work and what not. Nothing required on [xG]'s part but the consent to use the clan's name.

Long story short, I've been in a dedicated guild before who was loyal to one game. When the idea of multi-game expansion has risen, everyone was on board and ready to make it happen. It lasted for about 3 weeks in total; the issue? If a clan is going to expand into another game, there needs to be players who play TF2 (or whatever game it is) in an almost biased way. In other words, most of us play CSS nonstop. If we're gonna play into TF2, we should make sure that we have pretty much TF2 only players. On my old guild we had people who wanted to play both but were loyalists to nearly only one game. Just my opinion and experiences.

I agree with Haeload.

To expand, we'll need to double time our recruiting efforts to bring that community in.

I may chat with Sil about Division's and having a set-up similar to eGO's, but better.

We may lower our servers in CSS to use them for TF2/Gmod.

Any suggestions?

Trollface you have been saying you will talk to eGO for a while... Maybe we should just stop talking about them and become what eGO lacks.

Did you actually read my post?

"I may chat with Sil about Division's and having a set-up similar to eGO's, but better."

I referred to set-up, in division, I cannot "Talk" with eGO - because let me remind xG whom got the entire community banned from eGO servers for spamming and advertising *Cough* Silence Cough*.

However, your last point is valid; and we can chat about this when I get home.