John_Madden

Too Much Potato Day?

What do to Potato Day?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do to Potato Day?

• Restrict it to less than 7 people (Like Pokemon)
    • Prohibit the game from being played before 5:30 (Like Simon Says)
    • Eliminate it all togehter

pls explain potato day

• Potato day Potato days must be declared at the start of the round by the warden, Potato days can only be played when given as a LR. potato days can not be done back to back, All prior rules regarding rebellion DO apply during potato days. Ex: Hitting vents, going into tardis, etc.
    When the potato day first starts all potatoes (Reds) must go to the ordered spot and be crouched at the time given by the warden.
    At first potatoes are not allowed to swing melees, stand up, or move around, failure to comply makes you a rebel, the Warden is allowed to create a question in order to determine who the "Potato king" is, the potato king is allowed to give orders to the other
    potatoes, who must follow the orders or be killed The potato king may not give a order that will give the other potatoes no chance to live exemple "All potatoes drown" The Potato King is also allowed to "evolve" the potatoes to make them move around, go into water,able to swing melees, etc without being killed by the blu team, The potato king may not order the potatoes to rebel. The Potato King must have a workable mic in order to give orders correctly to other potatoes. -From Jailbreak Rules

I Honestly can't believe this became a legit day. I made this bullshit up while I was shmacked during st. pattys day.

I was on when you made this dumbass game. This is a real thing now hahahaha

I Honestly can't believe this became a legit day. I made this bullshit up while I was shmacked during st. pattys day.

You can thank @apuppy for adding this to the rules :rage: (according to Kbraszzz)

I honestly hate Pokemon on JB. It just pisses me off. It's fine every once in a while but damn it's ridiculous. Is there some way to enforce the damn rules right in there face so they see this

I honestly hate Pokemon on JB. It just pisses me off. It's fine every once in a while but damn it's ridiculous. Is there some way to enforce the damn rules right in there face so they see this

Musta read wrong. Its POTATO day