Map Idea For Gaming History Server

I found a map that looks interesting by Kungfubellydancer. It is an homage to the game Unreal. The map is called Rotunda Verde. I don't know where you can download it, but these are some screenshots on her Tumblr. She has some other maps on her Tumblr. If you do search around on her Tumblr, just know you will find some NSFW SFM works.

Can you feel the Schadenfreude? - Screenshots from WIP map “Rotunda Verde” by...

#bringbackMorbias

And put duketown back in already like you guys said you were going too. the people are clamoring for it.

also people have been wanting more maps with objectives, there is a pokemon victory road payload map that is really fun which fits the bill perfectly, i think it would be an instant favorite. pretty sure it's on gamebanana.

tagging some gaming history peeps

@Vector @Maymalays @Huster_Salvador @Kittylicious @BonfireCentipede

Yeah, Cyberpunk was fun, but whenever it's up, it seems as though the annoying people are mostly on it.

#boostertowerbestmap2k14

Also I really wouldn't mind more objective maps. I don't see why they've been so taboo, except for the fact that it sometimes takes away from people trading. Not that anyone did really to begin with.

In fact, I'm gonna make a poll thread on it. Go vote on whether or not you want objective maps on TGH.

me, vector and bonfire were discussing turning the unused valve map rotation server in to gaming history objectives server with custom objective maps whilst leaving trade gaming history as the trade server.

me, vector and bonfire were discussing turning the unused valve map rotation server in to gaming history objectives server with custom objective maps whilst leaving trade gaming history as the trade server.

That sounds like a good like idea!

Good news on Rotunda Verde. It is almost complete, but Kungfubellydancer is focusing on her SFM video before she finishes it. I mentioned to her that members of the group have taken interest in the map and she would like to visit the server if the map is placed in the rotation.