AdamStoe98

Why You Guyzz Be So Rich.

Muzzle's Guide to make profit

Step 1: Threaten your parents

Step 2: Take your father/mothers credit card

Step 3: Scam people on TF2

Step 4: Mug someone

Step 5: Be African

Step 6: Yell at kids on call of duty or any MMO game.

Step 7: Rob a bank

Step 8: Burn your house down and blame it on the neighbors

Step 9: Prostitution

Step 10: Sell drugs

Step 11: Open a Laser Tag Business

Step 12: Kill your loved ones

Step 13: Print a fake doctors degree

Step 14: Drop out of school

Step 15: Log in to Xeno Gamers

Step 16: Pat yourself on the back you psychopath.

PROFIT

I just bat my little eyelashes at my daddy and he lets me use his card.

I started gaining more wealth the moment I stopped opening crates. I wasted over 100 keys on crates since I started TF2 and only got one unusual worth 1.2 buds and it took me over a year to sell it and I had to drop its price none stop. Eventually gave it and sweets for my current unusual little buddy.

I stopped spending keys now I have 4 buds pure (about 6 buds in other items, maybe more)

To be honest, the best way to make profit is to flip things and take advantages of opportunities. Flipping is when you buy for low and sell for high. tf2outpost.com and backpack.tf are both helpful websites for serious traders. There is a lot more involved in trading, but there is no way I'm talking about it all in this post.

Honestly just get all default weaps and u r pro, and trade hats through scrapbanking for newer ones, make u look coolzzz.

if you want to get 'rich' all you have to do is keep prices in mind when you trade, i always throw up some sort of prices checker while i trade. also be mindful of scammers, their mostly bad at it but sometimes there are smooth talkers that can guilt trip you or make you believe they are trustworthy. and dont be afraid to lose a few scrap in a trade, it happens. :D

oh i know scammers when i see them. I am really good with prices and shit. I got a list thats about 5 pages long of prices that i hand wrote my self.

writing your own isn't a bad idea but you also want to keep a look on the sites daily so you make sure you aren't ripping people off or vice versa. Also trade with people you know at first who have a bit of stuff and are willing to give you a good deal on items so you can get started. A good way to get started is if you have a few bucks get something on the market(or the store but that's a bit expensive) and trade it.