Muzzle

Muzzle's Advice Thread

How do I defeat the great penis warriors of egypt while riding a camel backwards who is on a segway holding an M60 Machine Gun?

How do I defeat the great penis warriors of egypt while riding a camel backwards who is on a segway holding an M60 Machine Gun?

self-destruction

Oh great and mighty Muzzle, seer of the future and weaver of time, I approach you humbly with a simple question...

y cant metroid crawl?

Oh great and mighty Muzzle, seer of the future and weaver of time, I approach you humbly with a simple question...

y cant metroid crawl?

acdn.wikimg.net_metroidwiki_images_3_3e_A_higs_remember_me.gif.675c73f6b7e2e09db7821f6fa0b52335.gif learn da game nub!

you gotta press a b a b a b left right right left left x y left right right b a b y up down down left left right right bumper a b a b a b left right right left left x y left right right b a b y up down down left left right right bumper press a b a b a b left right right left left x y left right right b a b y up down down left left right right bumper a b a b a b left right right left left x y left right right b a b y up down down left left right right bumper 360