Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Not Guilty

I don't see any proof that she killed the child... just because she lied doesn't mean she killed her. There was no proof that it was her who killed the kid...

I hope this is the thing that makes her turn her life around, and drastically. If not, then I'll see you all in about five years for the sequel, I'll bring the popcorn.

She's going to get killed, or pull an OJ, and get picked up on something else in a few years. I really think she did it, why else would she lie about it? Do people normally chloroform their kids and let them ride in the trunk for a few weeks straight? I know my parents didn't, and I wouldn't either.

Have you guys not been with any sort of news for the past few weeks? A Florida mother killed her daughter and kept the body in the trunk of her car for a week or so. She was found not guilty, when she was clearly guilty.

ive heard about the casey anthony trial but didnt give a **** about it because it leads to the media overhyping the trial which leads to the prosecution and the jury being influenced by the media to come to a hasty decision or to make mistakes, im studying criminology for university and i think that despite what ppl may think about the trail, the end line is that she was found not guilty, and that ppl need to learn to accept it, law is not decided by what the masses think about it, it is decided on scientific facts and evidence, we arent barbarians, nor should society succumb to emotions so easily