ZombieDaryl

New Server Ideas!

Should xeno add a new server type and if so what game?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should xeno add a new server type and if so what game?

• Battlefield 4 because its kickass
    • CoD because i have no life and think its cool
    • a new tf2 server because i only have tf2
    • Daryl i swear to god if you make another thread..........

I have thought that possibly to make the clan bigger and stronger that we(as the clan) could possibly add new servers to our server list, but not just tf2 and the rest, but maybe, just maybe a BF4 server. I have thought about this because whenever i play bf4 almost all the servers that pop up on my server list are almost or completely full, and that would be good to help promote the clan because hey, who doesn't like BattleField.

Bf4 is unpolished and glitchy and will most likely stay that way and COD is a disgusting repetitive nonskill based shooter where luckily most of the 12 year old retards go to so they stay off of games like tf2. If we really need donations from games like tf2 maybe accept item donations in non pure items such as hats n shit. I could help sell it for money if we really need it.

not all people have BF4, and people (like me) don't want BF4 because you can only get it on Orgin. which is for scrubs. plus i have BF4 for Xbox live.

Can't we just get rid of are stupid servers on tf2 like deathrun and prop hunt. Replace them with a randomizer or warioware