Ponyboy

Ponyboy - Team Fortress 2

Alright, I have been inactive in the [xG] group for going on about 2-3 months (can't remember how long but around that) so my opinion isn't going to really effect this. I have been talking to Ponyboy on steam quite a lot of recent and even though I still see the Asshole side of him show he has definitely matured in a sense. I have no clue if he is as reckless as before but from what I have seen he has treated most {xG] members and players better. I believe he deserves a second chance but the second he goes around acting like he has authority over players or begins to scrutinize them for their items he should be perm'd. He should not be any of your priorities but even so if he does show improvement then how will he become a better person by shunning him entirely which may fuel the fire or extinguish it. My opinion... don't risk the flame getting hotter (even though he can't do much) and give him a second chance but constantly watch him in-case he does any more "Cancer" or other bullying to players.

+1

I'm going to have to agree with Vector and John_Madden. We gave you so many chances for you to change but you never did. If you came out with an apology and changed before you got permed there would be no problem, even if you have changed your attitude its too late you pissed off way too many people with the constant crap you did, it was not just a joke now and again it was everyday and people got tired of it.

Also I believe people should have chances to redeem themselves but before you got permed I remember May saying that you changed and would be more well behaved after multiple warnings and shorter bans. You failed to change which resulted in your perm ban. I'm sorry but I feel you've had that chance to redeem yourself and you blew it so for that I'm going with -1 for unban.

I feel as If you waited for what the admins said, then took sides with them pretty much reworded what they said, I know I made some players upset, and I saw that both Vector and Madden that with more detail, but I suppose you're entitled to your own opinion.

However, I would like you to point out for others looking in an example of what I did, and your thoughts on what would happen if I were to be unbanned

Also the ewwww cancer steaming pantload, that was everyday, harassing other players, and like you mentioned admins which included me. you insulted a Division Manager for fudges sakes and even before we banned you and i told him about the last chance and he wanted you permed then and there. we gave you multiple chances EVEN AFTER we gave you the "last chance" so after the error on maymalays' part, he was banned for only one day. so we decided to give him another chance. And a day fudgeing later you still hadn't changed. Multiple admins at times had to mute you, even your best buddy maymalays. Also not to forget to mention about your constant yelling and freaking out without any warning. I had to be called on multiple times from multiple players on the server to deal with you and or watch you. I don't care for racial slurs because they don't effect me but when it's every other word out of his mouth it makes me want to snap.

Vector, I appreciate your opinion on the matter, however, I believe that I (along with others) would be more responsive to your feed-back if you would try to be slightly less abrasive.

Vector, I appreciate your opinion on the matter, however, I believe that I (along with others) would be more responsive to your feed-back if you would try to be slightly less abrasive.

you think i am being harsh? what about the people you insulted, the admins you pissed off, and just the fact that you were a major ass hat? also if you respected my opinion there would be no need to say it was harsh. I was saying how you acted. Do you not see what you have caused and the multiple chances i gave you? so don't you dare say i'm being harsh to you. Especially what you did to others.

you think i am being harsh? what about the people you insulted, the admins you pissed off, and just the fact that you were a major ass hat? also if you respected my opinion there would be no need to say it was harsh. I was saying how you acted. Do you not see what you have caused and the multiple chances i gave you? so don't you dare say i'm being harsh to you. Especially what you did to others.

I'm not saying you're being harsh, Vector, it's just all that language is unnecessary. I am a much more refined person now, despite having a few rough edges here and there. I'm perfectly capable of comprehending your input without the condescending tone, we're both human here. All you have to do is tell why you disagree to the appeal, what I did wrong, and why I shouldn't be unbanned.

Not trying to tell you how to do your job, it's just that I feel as If we should be speaking with each other, not against.

The way you treated the people on the server, including the other admins, i couldn't give a shit. I'm not going to be nice to you, i'm going to give my honest feelings about how i don't want you unbanned. and if you can't deal t