Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Minecraft is temporarily shutdown.

Until I can find someone who has experience running a MC server, I will keep it down. If you want it back up find someone who has real experience running a server like this, and please don't step up to the plate unless you will be DEDICATED to run it. It requires so much time maintaining that it makes me look lazy lol.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

And i guess it will stay like that since nobody has responded xD

I need someone who has actually run one for 3+ months, is experienced with Linux (Redhat, OpenSUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, or any others will do. You gotta have experience with UMASKs, vsftpd, mono, etc...) and will be completely dedicated towards the server.

I was gonna say "Im your man silence" Untill that "is experienced with Linux (Redhat, OpenSUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, or any others will do. You gotta have experience with UMASKs, vsftpd, mono, etc...)" Im decent with Linux things but all the UMASKS, VSFTPD, MONO etc stuff.. I dont know **** about them

i shal step to the plate for i have ran a server for over 3 moths and im in prossess of rebuilding it. it use to run xp till it just broke to bits due to age. so i installed ubuntu for my xp cd was fried as well. but i have been using linux mostly for vm but now im using it as my server as well. also installed an old quantum fireball ex (6.4 gb) entirely as swap space. ip is 97.89.65.55 but im still setting up permissions.