Tehblackonion - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

TehBlackOnion

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:70448432

Information:

Admin That banned me: Matsi Reason: Mass Freekill I didnt now that you coudnt kill a player that was using lethal taunt and the ones who were afk inside the cells i am sorry for killing them i wont do it again i really wanna get unbanned from CT cause my friends always are on that team.

Well, You can only Kill a red if they lethal taunt if it is pointing at a blue from what iv heard. If the warden says they can taunt than it is freekill. And depending on how may people you killed. How long is your ban?

from reading the information he provided, it's pretty obvious he hasn't even read the motd. he's been banned literally a day ago.

the punishment for mass freekill is ct ban, we can't go around unbanning everyone who apologizes.

so in short, bitch please.

You know damn straight not everyone reads the MOTD. Damn, I didn't even read it until they updated it too last ct. We can't go banning everyone for one offense: unless that mass fk was actaully a mass. Not just him killing afkers.

Ban wasn't for killing afks or people that taunted... The warden said we were going to have a mic check(his only order) and then you opened the cells without his permission, making it a freeday because there were no orders, at which point you and that other fool, Wh4t 4 Qu4ck He4d, proceeded to massacre anyone you saw, including people in their cells until speedy backstabbed you all.

Dropbox - blackonion.mov

well even if he dident open the doors it would still be freeday, because the warden did not say Out of cell rebel. But he did mass freekill which should only result in a CT ban.

well even if he dident open the doors it would still be freeday, because the warden did not say Out of cell rebel. But he did mass freekill which should only result in a CT ban.

It IS only a Teamban... I teambanned both of them.